This weekend I flew back home to Vancouver for a short break to visit my family and friends. I figured I would write a post on my airport must-haves. Though the flight to Vancouver is only about three hours, I have been on several other flights that are much more lengthy. These are my in flight essentials for trips near or far. Enjoy!
- Hand Sanitizer (pack of 5) // Bath and Body Works
- Rolling Carry-On // Louis Vuitton
- Cleansing Wipes // Sephora
I personally love the green tea (mattifying/anti-blemish) kind, but they also come in rose (moisturizing/brigtening) and coconut (soothing/relaxing).
- Birthday Cake Gum (pack of 12) // Project 7
- Organic Lip Moisturizer (pack of 12) // Juice Beauty
- Ouai Travel Dry Shampoo // Revolve
- Passport Cover // Louis Vuitton
- Quote Pen // Indigo
- Cozy Cardigan // All Saints
- Beats by Dre Solo Headphones // Macy’s
- Sleep Mask // Bucky