Advent calendars are one of my favourite parts of the holiday season. Now that I’m a bit more grown up, the classic chocolate calendar needs a bit of an upgrade. The last couple of years I’ve switched it up and decided to go for beauty/fashion themed calendars, they’re way more fun! If you’re looking to up your game, peep down below for the most glam advent calendars of 2017!
- L’Occitane Gift The Light of Provence – Full of dry skin saviours for the body and face, including their Shea Butter Hand Cream in a few different scents.
- Ole Henrickson 12 Days of Ole Glow – For the skincare obsessed, this 12-day calendar has all of the best Ole products to get you gorgeous and glowing for the 25th.
- Origins Give Joy – Packed with the most popular products from Origins, plus a super cute ornament.
- The Body Shop Game Changing Advent-ures – A couple of options, there is a 24-day or 25-day calendar. They also have a 7-day countdown to New Year’s, which would make a super cute Christmas gift!
- Molton Brown Cabinet of Scented Luxuries – It is a bit pricey, but Molton Brown products are so luxurious and wonderful. Just a few of the things inside? Candles, body/hand scrub, a hair mask, eau de toilette, and body wash.
- NYX Lippie Countdown – I mean, this was practically made for me! It contains some Soft Matte Lip Creams and Butter Glosses, both personal favourites! I have a full post on NYX lippies with reviews and swatches.
- ASOS Johnny Loves Rosie Jewelry – Filled with adorable earrings, bracelets, and necklaces with attachable Christmas-themed charms. Oh, did I mention some of them are rose gold? SO CUTE!
- H&M Advent Calendar – If you’re looking for an affordable option and this is perfect! Last year I picked up this one and all of the jewelry was super adorable.
Let’s Get Lit
- Virgin Wines Advent Calendar – Keep the celebration going all month long with a single-serving bottle for 24 days. If you’re feeling hella boujee, check out this one from New District!
- The Heritage Distilling Spirits Advent Calendar – 12 mini spirits (vodka, whiskey, bourbon, etc.) will make this Christmas extra lit.
Which one of these calendars will you be getting this year? If you have any others I should check out, let me know in the comments below :)!
This post contains affiliate links, for full disclosure click here