So I’m really having a moment with boujee pool inflatables. I ended up getting this pink flamingo float towards the end of last summer and never had the chance to use it. So I’ve been waiting all year to have my (slightly thotty) Instagram moment! LOL.
Photos aside, my friends and I had a ton of fun floating around on this gorgeous flamingo. I’ve come to the conclusion that having a chic pool float makes any sort of aquatic experience feel ultra luxe and so very Instagrammable. Am I taking my poolside aesthetic too seriously? Perhaps, but I’m really feeling the vibe ;). I’ve rounded up the cutest pool floats, towels and bags that will take your poolside insta game to another level.
- LIPS POOL FLOAT – The obvious pick for any girl who is makeup/beauty obsessed (me).
- HENRI BENDEL ROUND STRIPED TOWEL – Iconic Bendel stripes are my fave!
- GOLDEN PINAPPLE POOL RING – If you like piña coladas….;).
- MONSTERA LEAF TOWEL – Tropical AF.
- BRAIDED POM-POM TRIM CLUTCH – Perfect for the pool, but chic enough for post-pool drinks.
- POM-POM EMBELLISHED TOTE – Pom-Poms are having a moment and I couldn’t be happier.
- WOVEN STRAW TOTE – This bag has a zipper closure to make sure your poolside essentials stay safe.
- SUN SOCIETY ROSÉ FLOAT – Yes way rosé!
- FUNBOY SEAHORSE FLOAT – Look good and do good! Each Funboy float purchase provides one person one year of clean drinking water.
Oh, but these floaties are massive and an air pump is definitly needed! This one from Sunnylife is specifically designed to inflate and deflate your floats, it’s also Tiffany blue and hella cute! Let’s just say we had a struggle finding a pump that would work. Honestly the entire blow up/deflating process was just… A lot. So don’t play yourself like I did and make sure you have a pump!!!