Lately I’ve been getting a ton of beauty inspo from Kendall Jenner. I absolutely adore the soft glam looks she’s been wearing. I mean… Can we just?
Dewy skin? Neutral lip? Soft smokey wing? YES PLEASE.
Her makeup was done by Hung Vanngo, who is a makeup artist from Calgary. So random! That’s really close to where I grew up… Way to go Hung, you’re doing makeup on Kendall J and the VS Angels, so you’ve officially made it! Hahaha! But seriously, I spent the last day lurking his page and I’m obsessed with his artistry. All of the glowy skin…. Yum.
After a serious stalk on the gram, Lauren Gudz and I decided to take some inspiration from the look he did on Kendall that I mentioned above. We’re gonna spill the tea on how to get this K Jenner inspired glow!
5 Keys to Dewy Skin
- Skin prep is key!!! Cleanse, Exfoliate, and make sure to use a moisturizer so your skin is smooth, flake free, and ready for makeup application. Check out my skincare routine video to see the exact products I use.
- Using a primer oil on the cheekbones, cupids bow, bridge of the nose, and above the arch of the brow will help you get that “lit from within glow.” The best way to apply it is with your fingers or a brush, then use a damp Beautyblender to really set it into the skin.
- Liquid highlighters are your friend! But go for a formula that has a fine shimmer, not huge chunks of glitter. A few of our faves? Urban Decay Highlighting Fluid, MAC Strobe Cream, Becca Shimmer Skin Perfector Liquid, or Benefit Cosmetic’s High Beam.
- Don’t forget to glow up your décolleté and shoulders for that all over glow.
- Lock in the glow with a setting spray! MAC Fix+ is my all time fave! If you’re looking for a drugstore option, I also love the NYX Dewy Setting Spray.
Hair and Makeup by Lauren Gudz